- "City Challenge - Bridge to a Smarter City" is the first and ever territory-wide competition inviting all citizens and students in Hong Kong to come up with innovative and technology-based applications to turn our city into a smarter and better place to live. Click here for more details.
- The first round of funding applications for 2016 under Tier 2 and Tier 3 of the Innovation and Technology Support Programme (ITSP) is now open to application. Deadline for application is 31 March 2016. For details, please visit www.itf.gov.hk.
- The Innovation and Technology Commission (ITC) announces the launch of the Hong Kong-Israel (HK-IL) research and development (R&D) Cooperation Programme. This bilateral framework providing financial support for collaborative industrial R&D projects in science and technology between Hong Kong and Israeli companies. Hong Kong companies collaborating with one or more Israeli companies are welcome to participate by submitting proposals to the Enterprise Support Scheme (ESS) under the Innovation and Technology Fund (ITF).
- The 2016 Guangdong - Hong Kong Technology Cooperation Funding Scheme (TCFS) has been closed for application after 30 September 2015.
- Enterprise Support Scheme (ESS) is now open to application to replace the Small Entrepreneur Research Assistance Programme (SERAP).
- The maximum funding support under the Patent Application Grant (the Grant) for each approved application has been increased from $150,000 to $250,000 with effect from 1 February 2015. The increased funding support will be applicable to all new applications approved after 1 February 2015 and approved cases which are still valid as at 1 February 2015. The updated application form for the Grant is now available for download.
- New Improvement Measures to the Innovation and Technology Fund Introduced
- The National Twelfth Five-year Plan on Science and Technology Development - Science and Technology Areas where Hong Kong Possesses a Competitive Edge (June 2015 Version) (Chinese only)
- Innovation and Technology Scholarship Award Scheme