- The 2014 Guangdong - Hong Kong Technology Cooperation Funding Scheme (TCFS) is closed for application after 13 February 2015.
- The maximum funding support under the Patent Application Grant (the Grant) for each approved application has been increased from $150,000 to $250,000 with effect from 1 February 2015. The increased funding support will be applicable to all new applications approved after 1 February 2015 and approved cases which are still valid as at 1 February 2015. The updated application form for the Grant is now available for download.
- The first round of funding applications for 2015 under Tier 2 and Tier 3 of the Innovation and Technology Support Programme (ITSP) is now open to application. Deadline for application is 31 March 2015. For details, please visit www.itf.gov.hk.
- New Improvement Measures to the Innovation and Technology Fund Introduced
- Seminar on the First Round of Invitation for Applications for Establishment of Hong Kong Branches of Chinese National Engineering Research Centres and the Re-assessment of Partner State Key Laboratories held successfully on 4 March 2014 (Chinese only)
- The National Twelfth Five-year Plan on Science and Technology Development - Science and Technology Areas where Hong Kong Possesses a Competitive Edge (June 2014 Version) (Chinese only)
- Innovation and Technology Scholarship Award Scheme