- The 2016 Guangdong - Hong Kong Technology Cooperation Funding Scheme (TCFS) is now open to application. Deadline for application is 30 September 2015. For details, please visit the ITF webpage.
- The "Seminar on Research and Development of Chinese Medicines 2015" organised by the Committee on Research and Development of Chinese Medicines will be held on 10-11 September 2015. The seminar is free of charge. For seminar programme and enrollment details, please visit this link.
- The second round of funding applications for 2015 under Tier 2 and Tier 3 of the Innovation and Technology Support Programme (ITSP) is now open for application. Deadline for application is 30 September 2015. For details, please visit the ITF webpage.
- Enterprise Support Scheme (ESS) is now open to application to replace the Small Entrepreneur Research Assistance Programme (SERAP).
- The maximum funding support under the Patent Application Grant (the Grant) for each approved application has been increased from $150,000 to $250,000 with effect from 1 February 2015. The increased funding support will be applicable to all new applications approved after 1 February 2015 and approved cases which are still valid as at 1 February 2015. The updated application form for the Grant is now available for download.
- New Improvement Measures to the Innovation and Technology Fund Introduced
- Seminar on the First Round of Invitation for Applications for Establishment of Hong Kong Branches of Chinese National Engineering Research Centres and the Re-assessment of Partner State Key Laboratories held successfully on 4 March 2014 (Chinese only)
- The National Twelfth Five-year Plan on Science and Technology Development - Science and Technology Areas where Hong Kong Possesses a Competitive Edge (June 2015 Version) (Chinese only)
- Innovation and Technology Scholarship Award Scheme